June Cline, CSP, CSAC
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
Clients come away with a clear understand of their own thought process by pin pointing
specific thoughts that are supporting or sabotaging their success. This curriculum based process is rich in discussion points, exercises and a scientifically sound, Nobel Peace Prize nominated, proprietary assessment which, measures their thought process.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
Clients report stronger interpersonal skills enhancing personal and professional relationships. They learn the art and skill of communication by stepping into someone else’s world
naturally bringing down walls of resistance. They are thrilled with my casual but firm style of coaching allowing them to engage, be inspired and grow from their experience.
"June is a cross between Mother Teresa and Patton. I would recommend her to any colleague and trust her with any family member."
What do clients say about working with you?
Clients are amazed and surprised at the insights, learning and FUN they have and the understanding and knowledge they gain about themselves:
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "Not one day goes by that I don’t use the information and skills I learned from you and your coaching process. I am much more joyful with my clients, my work and my family."
- "Everybody on the team needs to go through this process and learn these techniques
to communicate more effectively. Your ability to teach, guide and let others self-discover are masterful. What a gift both you and this process have been for me."
My ability to:
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Hear what isn’t said.
- Identify blockers and blind spots
- Easy fears and boost confidence
- Specifically identify thought processes that block and/or support success
- Bring humor and fun in to the Coaching process
Get to the heart of the matter:
What types of people do you typically coach?
Explore their sense of humor, experiences, actions, resiliency and trust.
Executives, managers, supervisors, professional speaker, trainers, workshop leaders,
family and friends...anybody with a pulse.
What is your professional background?
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- B.S. in Social Science from Westminster College of Salt Lake City, Ut
- Former Financial Industry Vice President/Counselor and Coach
- Over 1,000 workshops/speeches on Career development
- Professional Organizations such as National Speakers Association
- Outsourced Workshop leader for Fortune 500 companies
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career