Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a PACU Registered Nurse to join our growing Ambulatory Surgery Center team\!
Shift Details: Full time, 1\.0\. Day shifts\. Monday\-Friday currently, with the potential for Saturday rotation if growth warrants\.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program required\.
- Minimum of \(1\) year Peri\-Anesthesia experience with recent PACU or Critical Care experience required\.
- Current WA State RN Licensure required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months from date of hire into the position\. Preferred Qualifications:
- BSN from an accredited nursing program preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Registered Nurse you willassumes independent responsibility/accountably for the direct, primary care of patients through the pre/post phases of surgical care\. Utilizes the nursing process to provide comprehensive nursing care during the peri\-operative phase\. Coordinates total patients care in coordination with other health care team members\. Functions as a patient advocate utilizing the Patients' Bill of Rights\. Demonstrates professional growth and development by accepting responsibility and accountability for one's nursing practice\. Serves as a liaison between physicians, staff, patients and their families to facilitate safe and effective flow of patient care in a manner consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of Kadlec Regional Medical Center; and assists in providing direction and supervision of nursing and support staff, as well as perform related duties as assigned\.
- Verifiestheoperative procedureusingtheconsentform,patient'sstatementandifneededthesurgeon'sverificationpriortoprocedure\.
- Notestheconditionoftheskinfor rashes,bruises,lesionsandpreviousincisions\.
- Notesnutritionalstatussuchaspatienthasbeen NPO\.
- Verifiesallergiestomedication,food, orchemicals\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Req ID: 152849