MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ABAPM, BC/BE, one year fellowship trained pain management anesthesiologists with our Pain Division of American Anesthesiology of the Southeast in Hickory, North Carolina. As one of our pain management anesthesiologist, you will assist with our multiple site pain practice in and around the Hickory area. Interventional/implantable experience is required. A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary.
Located along I-40 in the rolling foothills of North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, Hickory is well-situated mid-way between Charlotte to the south, Blowing Rock to the north, Asheville to the west and Winston-Salem to the east. Hickory has been named an "All-America City" three times and has also been named the 10th best place to live and raise a family in the United States by Readers Digest. The Hickory Metro is comprised of Alexander, Burke, Caldwell and Catawba Counties. Pristine and beautiful nature paints the perfect backdrop for this four-county area complete with small town charm and big city amenities, including one of the best convention centers in North Carolina. Warm welcomes and relaxing days await you. Business and beauty, night life and nature, events and entertainment, fun times and furniture shopping in western NC.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with potential company percentage match
- Annual CNE allowance
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status