MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care
We have an exciting opportunity for Anesthesiologists to join our new, expanding group in Newnan, GA. Cases include ortho, ENT, labor and delivery, GI, general surgery and urology.
Piedmont Newnan is an award winning facility, that creates a destination for the best clinicians and a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts patients first. It is known for its eye-catching and environmentally conscious design that has been awarded a Design Citation by Modern Healthcare for design excellence, functional utility, flexibility and sustainability.
- A member of Piedmont Healthcare System (7 hospitals and 100 locations)
- 136-bed facility that specializes in robotic surgery and women's services
- 24-hour emergency services, medical and surgical services, and rehabilitation services.
- 2016 Women's Choice Award for one of America's Best Hospitals, Patient Safety
- 2012 Small Hospital of the Year by the Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals
Located just outside of Atlanta, Newnan, Georgia is an ideal environment for living and working, offering state-of-the-art city and public safety services and a public school system that is ranked “excellent” by the Georgia Department of Education.
- Spared from the ravages of the Civil War, Newnan includes six nationally registered historic districts and is known as “The City of Homes."
- With the nation's busiest airport close at hand, Newnan is a planned center of growth that blends beautiful residential areas with a solid business community.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status