Sheridan Healthcare is currently seeking a general Anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at Rutland Regional Medical Center in Vermont. The largest community hospital in Vermont and the second largest hospital in the state, Rutland Regional Medical Center has been providing high quality healthcare to the Rutland Region for more than 100 years. Working hand in hand with our skilled surgeons is a team of highly-trained, board-certified anesthesiologists & CRNAs dedicated to ensuring that patients are safe, comfortable and have an overall positive surgical experience.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- • Anesthesia Care team will be comprised of 6 physicians and 3 CRNA’s
- • Physician call 1:6 – CRNAs take second call
- • State-of-the-Art surgical suite of 4 ORs
- • Highly collegial and cohesive Anesthesia team
- • Annual surgical volume of 5500
- • Annual obstetrical service of 500
- • Case mix includes: Orthopedics, general surgery, breast surgery, Colo-rectal, gynecology, neurosurgery, thoracic, and a full range of laparoscopic surgery
- • Quality Metric Bonus annually
Sheridan offers a competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package that includes: Pension contribution annually, generous Paid Time Off, health, dental and vision insurance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
With a population of slightly over 4000 residents, the Town of Rutland is the third largest municipality in Rutland County, Vermont. With world class skiing just up the road, at the Killington and Pico ski areas, outdoor activities are abundant in all 4 seasons! Rutland has a beautiful downtown area with numerous restaurants and cultural activities.