MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care
We are seeking a full-time, BC/BE Regional Block Anesthesiologist to join our expanding group practice of over 100 anesthesiologists in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be eligible for ABA certification. A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary in order to apply.
Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina. The city enjoys a high quality of life with temperate weather. Residents enjoy a host of outdoor recreational activities, excellent schools, numerous opportunities for continuing education, the best available health care, a low unemployment rate, diverse culinary offerings, fantastic shopping, arts, cultural events and professional sports. To learn more about the city of Charlotte, please visit: www.charlottechamber.com
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
For more information, please contact Kathleen Schlemmer @ email@example.com or (800) 243-3839, x 5330.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status