MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Our Joliet Anesthesia practice is seeking a full-time BC/BE anesthesiologist, to join our Joliet, IL site. The position covers our Presence St. Joseph's Medical Center, a 48 bed level I trauma center. The practice works together in a care team model and has a total, including all IL and IN sites, of 40 anesthesiologists and 70 CRNAs. Cases include: general, cardiac, thoracic, neuro, OB, healthy peds and bread and butter cases. Residents and fellows are welcomed to apply.
Joliet, IL is situated approximately 40 miles southwest of Chicago. It is a city rich in arts and entertainment, with murals and mosaics decking the town and depicting the city's history and heritage. Also, check out the Chicagoland Speedway and Rt. 66 raceway for NASCAR and drag racing. Take in a day at the ballpark with the Joliet Slammers or enjoy a game of golf at the many fine courses in the city. Hike and bike the trails and turns of Will County Forest Preserve. Joliet is the fastest-growing city in the Midwest with a variety of quality options for public and private schools, colleges and universities. It is experiencing unprecedented growth in business, entertainment and cultural activities. Joliet offers a family friendly atmosphere with a multitude of attractions and fun for everyone.
Mednax offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CME allowance
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
For questions and further information contact Francine Messina, email@example.com, 954-384-0175 extension 5635
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status