MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
We are seeking a BC full-time anesthesiologist, to join our group practice in Palm Beach County, Florida. This group practice is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services at Delray Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center and West Boca Medical Center. We also provide anesthesia services at three office-based locations in the surrounding area. Our group's annual anesthesia volume exceeds 20,000 cases, and we work together in a care team model.
Palm Beach County has something for everyone. There are more than 150 public and private golf courses, hundreds of tennis courts and several water parks. The county is bounded by Lake Okeechobee, the Everglades and the Atlantic Ocean, all of which offer many recreational opportunities in the beautiful natural settings of South Florida. There are also many cultural attractions, shopping/entertainment centers, regional libraries, dozens of schools, colleges and universities. The Palm Beach County School District is ranked among the best school districts in the state of Florida and there is no state income tax
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CME allowance
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status