| Cardiac Anesthesiologist |
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a BE/BC Cardiac-trained Anesthesiologist.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
• General Anesthesia with Cardiac cases
• Cardiac Fellowship required
• Proficiency with Advanced Perioperative TEE required. NBE certification in Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography preferred.
• Group employed model with competitive salary
• Great quality of life, excellent schools in a safe environment
Key Benefits of this Position:
• Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
• Standardized state of the art equipment- Draeger, BIS, Philips monitors, Alaris pumps, Philips 3D TEE
• Physician and CRNA’s Care Team Model
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amy S. Johnson, Medical Staff Recruitment
Bassett Medical Center, One Atwell Road, Cooperstown, NY, 13326
phone: 607-547-6982; fax: 607-547-3651:
or visit our web-site at www.bassettopportunities.org