RN Clinical Manager of Women Services
Baptist Health System
San Antonio, Texas
Be part of our growing Baptist Health System family in beautiful San Antonio as a full-time RN Clinical Manager of Women Services working 40 hours per week on the day shift! Join us at North Central Baptist Hospital, where you will support a team that performs over 4,000 deliveries per year. Our Women's Services department features:
• 16-bed LDR, 6-bed antepartum and 10-bed triage
• 2 postpartum units with 54 total beds and 2 nurseries
• Maternal transport team, dedicated antepartum and triage, high-risk OB, and 24/7 Laborist and Anesthesia coverage
Apply today for this rewarding career opportunity with room for advancement. L&D experience is strongly preferred.
• Assists the departmental leader in managing and directing activities for the provision of care
• Provides direct clinical care to patients
• Works collaboratively with patients' families, visitors, nursing personnel, physicians, staff of other departments and members of volunteer services
• Serves as the departmental on-site manager for daily operations
• 3 years of acute care experience
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current Texas RN license
• BLS obtained from an approved AHA training center or the military training network
• ACLS/TNCC, PALS/ENPC, NRP, S.T.A.B.L.E., Fetal Monitoring and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention required within 1 year of hire
• L&D experience
• Bachelor's degree
There's a reason why San Antonio is one of the nation's favorite tourist destinations. It's a fun city with friendly people and a lot to do. So why just visit when you can work here and enjoy our beautiful city all year long? Baptist's commitment to providing our team with excellent careers and work-life balance allows you to have an ideal job in an ideal city!
We offer competitive salaries and our full-time employees enjoy a full benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, plus a matching 401k plan, paid time off and much more. It's no wonder that we made the Forbes list of America's Best Employers in 2016!
Nestled on the edge of the Texas Hill Country, San Antonio is a beautiful city with rich cultural roots, offering a diverse spectrum of tastes, experiences, events and attractions. From museums and missions, to outstanding schools and professional sports teams, to SeaWorld and the Stock Show & Rodeo, there's something for everyone. Here you'll find no state income tax and a robust economy that results in affordable housing and living. We're a nicotine-free workplace. EOE.
Apply online at BHScareers.com or email ERHAJEK@baptisthealthsystem.com. Follow us on Facebook at BHSCareers and Twitter at @BHSCareers.
Also, if you are a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with at least two years of clinical nursing experience, click here to explore our exciting part-time RN Patient Educator of Women Services position at Resolute Health Hospital in nearby New Braunfels.