Geisinger Health System is seeking BC/BE, Fellowship trained Anesthesiologists to join its growing Division of Anesthesiology. Join our team discover for yourself how Geisinger’s award-winning, physician-led system focuses on patient care through innovative care models, compassionate providers and robust, and integrated technology.
Positions are available at:
Geisinger Medical Center, in Danville, Pennsylvania
Geisinger Wyoming Valley, in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Geisinger-Community Medical Center, in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Join a collaborative and dynamic anesthesiology practice
- Variety of challenging cases in neurosurgery, obstetrics, orthopedics, pediatrics, major vascular and ambulatory surgery
- Teaching opportunities at the NEW Geisinger Commonwealth Medical School located in Scranton PA
- Cases include: neurosurgery, obstetrics, orthopedics, pediatrics, major vascular and ambulatory surgery
- Academic /teaching opportunities available with our Residency Program at Geisigner Medical Center
- Offering an excellent compensation, benefits, generous CME and time off
- Reasonable call schedule with post call day off
Geisinger Health System serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of AtlantiCare, a National Malcolm Baldrige Award recipient. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 12 hospital campuses, 43 community practice sites and nearly 1,600 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
Living in Pennsylvania
- Safe neighborhoods and affordable housing
- Local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing, hiking, and biking
- Easy access into New York City, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Baltimore
- Excellent local elementary & secondary schools
For more information, visit geisinger.org/careers or contact:
Sarah Lipka, FASPR
Talent Management Consultant
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.