MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
American Anesthesiology of Austin is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist, Our practice provides anesthesia services at St. David's Medical Center, North Austin Medical Center, South Austin Hospital and Round Rock Medical Center. Our diverse group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs provide anesthesia services in a care team model and are exposed to a wide variety of complex cases. The schedule is as following; Mon-Fri, no call, no weekends.
With its high quality and low cost of living, Austin is a desirable city to live in. Those who visit don't want to leave – partly to do with its lush environment and a lot to do with its Southern hospitality. Visitors are never visitors for long, they soon become settlers and then a part of what makes this city so great. Other cities can't compete with Austin's track record on the "best of" lists for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. There's something for everyone here, making it easy to find reasons to live in this beautiful city. Austin has the best hike and bike trails right in the heart of the city. The Greenbelt and Lady Bird Lake run through the center of town and provide miles upon miles of trails and outdoor swimming holes. Zilker Park and Barton Springs are just a block south of Lady Bird Lake. For professionals, Austin is ranked the best city to start careers. The profitable business and charitable venture capitalist environments help startups nurture and grow, aggressively encouraging entrepreneurs to relocate here. Austin has the whole package: along with the many attractions listed above, Austin also has a recession-proof economy, steady job market and low cost of living. Year after year Austin continues to uphold its reputation as a leading contender on many "best of US" lists, listing more reasons to live in Austin.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status