MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Mednax is seeking an anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice in Urbana, IL. The practice provides anesthesia services at Presence Covenant Medical Center; a 210-bed comprehensive medical facility. The variety of anesthesia cases include: cardiac, thoracic, neuro, general, OB, healthy peds and bread and butter cases. Shifts available are: 5:8's and 4:10's.
Urbana is part of the Urbana-Champaign micro-urban community. One of the greatest characteristics of this area is the outstanding quality of life and low cost of living. In recent years, Urbana has been cited by the National Home Builders Association as one of the top ten most affordable housing markets in the United States. The highly ranked school districts, park district, and award-winning mass transit district highlight the community's dedication to excellence. If you enjoy dining out, you will appreciate the wide variety and number of restaurants that rank Urbana as one of the number one places in the United States for dining pleasure. For those who crave a small-town atmosphere with access to a metropolitan lifestyle, the city of Urbana is the place to be.
Mednax offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
To apply for this position or learn about another opportunity, please contact Francine Messina 954 384-0175 extension 5635 email@example.com
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status