MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
We are seeking two full-time B/C anesthesiologists to join our growing anesthesia group practice in beautiful Florence, South Carolina. The practice provides anesthesia services at McLeod Medical Center. This is a 461-bed facility that offers a variety of anesthetic cases including general surgery, peds, ortho regional, OB, neuro and trauma. The group consists of 20 anesthesiologists and 20 CRNAs that function together in care team model. First and second call shared every 11th night. A North Carolina license is a plus, but not necessary in order to apply.
Florence is a city in Florence County, South Carolina. Downtown Florence is the location of a variety of historic buildings and museums. The Florence Museum of Art, Science and History is the city's primary site for showcasing the works of local and regional artists and craftspeople and other renowned performers, such as the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater. The city of Florence also has two public golf courses, one of which is open year-round.The Darlington Raceway home to auto races such as the NASCAR Southern 500 and the Darlington 200, is also the focal point of the Darlington Historic Racing Festival, a regional race event held each fall and accompanied by a local festival and parades in Florence.The Clemson University Outdoor Recreation Trail is a nature center created to provide outdoor, guided exploration of the region's natural resources and to promote conservation strategies.
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CME allowance
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status