The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) - a busy 800-bed academic medical center - is seeking a critical care physician!
About The Role:
- There are currently six members of the Division of Critical Care Anesthesiology.
- We are a multi-disciplinary critical care team supporting cardiothoracic surgery, advanced heart failure therapies, cardiac transplant, interventional cardiology, and mechanical circulatory support, including ECMO, IABP, and VADs.
- Daytime coverage with incentivized home call for supervising in-house residents/APPs while on critical care service
- Will provide general anesthesia for various surgeries/procedures when not on ICU call rotation.
- Learn more about our team! http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/anesthesia/clinical/critical-care.html
We are seeking:
- Fellowship training in critical care anesthesiology
- Great benefits and competitive compensation packages
- Professional malpractice and medical liability with soverign immunity
- Prime location in downtown Charleston with waterfront views
- Epic EHR
MUSC is the #1 Hospital in the State (US News and World Report) MUSC Health sees more than one million patient encounters annually, and its specialized care teams consistently rank among the best in the country. MUSC Health delivers transformational care shaped by world-class clinicians, health scientists, and educators who provide leading-edge care, while developing the next generation of innovative health care leaders.
Charleston, SC is the #1 City in the World (Travel + Leisure Magazine) It's a place where cobblestone streets weave between confection-colored antebellum mansions, and church steeples - not skyscrapers - dot the skyline. A place where 90 miles of pristine coastline and world-class shopping and dining entice more than four million visitors each year. The region, which covers more than 3,100 square miles, combines a thriving economy, rich history and breathtaking environment to offer an outstanding business climate and quality of life that is second to none.
Charleston is a destination you can truly call, "Home."
For more information:
Misty Daniels - Director of Physician Recruitment
***Critical Care Fellowship Position Also Available:
Due to expansion of the critical care fellowship, one of four positions is still available for 2017-2018 academic year.
Learn more: http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/anesthesia/fellowship/critical-care.html