We are seeking a full-time B/C or B/E anesthesiologist, preferably with cardiac and/or TEE experience or training, to join our growing group practice in New Bern. NC.
* This team member will be responsible for providing anesthesia services at Carolina East Medical Center.
* Our anesthesia services include general anesthesia, neurosurgery, cardiac, orthopedic, vascular, obstetric, and gynecologic and ear, nose and throat.
* The group employs 15 anesthesiologists that work as part of a care team model.
* Associated call is required.
Leadership track opportunities are also available.
New Bern, NC is a quiet town with a rich history that spans more than 300 years. It is located at the confluence of Trent and Neuse River. As a result, it has many waterside restaurants with lively entertainment, waterfront activities and only 45 minutes away from the quaint Carolina beaches. It also offers an abundance of arts, museums, picturesque architecture and is proud to serve as the cultural hub of Eastern North Carolina. New Bern offers many activities for adults and is family friendly. With its diversified culture and all that it has to offer, New Bern's charm makes it both a desirable place to live and work.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is a growing physician group practice of anesthesia providers. Currently with practices in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Texas, Tennessee and Virginia. MEDNAX and its affiliated professional group practices (American Anesthesiology) employ more than 1,200 physicians and 1,700 anesthetists in both hospital and office-based settings.