Geisinger is seeking BC/BE trained Anesthesiologists to join our growing teams in Northeastern and Northcentral Pennsylvania.
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, located in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania, Geisinger Community Medical Center, located in Scranton Pennsylvania, Geisinger Medical Center, located in Danville Pennsylvania
- Join a collaborative and dynamic anesthesiology practice in a community hospital setting
- Variety of challenging cases
- Level 1 and 2 trauma centers
- Academic / teaching opportunities available
- Excellent compensation and benefits, including 20 days PTO and 15 CME
- Relocation assistance
- Reasonable call schedule with post call day off
Living in Northeast Pennsylvania
- Safe neighborhoods and affordable housing
- Historic treasures, dynamic urban spaces and greater-than-great outdoors.
- International Airport (Scranton Wilkes-Barre)
- Local Minor League Sports teams
- Easy access into New York City and Philadelphia
- Excellent local elementary & secondary schools, both public and private
- Universities and Graduate Institutions in the area
- Progressive and diverse region of over 550K
As one of the nation’s largest health services organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. The system is comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including a 1,600-member multi-specialty group practice, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers and a 583,000-member health plan, and a commitment to medical education, research and community service.
Interested applicants should send CV and letter of interest to: Julie Dent, Talent Management, firstname.lastname@example.org
Geisinger is an integrated health services organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models such as ProvenHealth Navigator®, ProvenCare® and ProvenExperience®. As one of the nation’s largest health service organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south...-central and northeast Pennsylvania, and also in southern New Jersey at AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital became the newest members of the Geisinger Family. The physician-led system is comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan, all of which leverage an estimated $12.7 billion positive impact on the Pennsylvania and New Jersey economies. Geisinger has repeatedly garnered national accolades for integration, quality and service. In addition to fulfilling its patient care mission, Geisinger has a long-standing commitment to medical education, research and community service.